Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wedding Fun

This video came across the internet a few years ago, as well as being featured on The Today Show and Good Morning America. I giggled and watched it several times when it came out, in awe of their creativity for their wedding. We would have loved to have done something like this at our wedding. What a fun way to head into your new life together- full of love and laughter.

As I watched it again just now, I still thought it was a fantastic idea and I love the way that they whole wedding party is so into the dance.

If you haven't seen this yet- take some time to watch it and I'm sure it will make you smile.


You can check out their website here

You can make a donation to help end domestic violence here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!