Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dan & Kenzie May Date!

Total spur of the moment date for us.  My hubby was in charge of this date, so a night out at the Country Club was where he wanted to take me.  I'm not a fan of playing golf, but by God, I enjoy riding along in the golf cart, wind blowing in my hair, and drinking a few ice cold Coors Lights....all while watching my man look cute in his collared shirt and hitting those clubs that he loves, oh so much.
We rode around for 9 holes, had good conversation, listened to the birds chirp, and looked down in the stream and saw a huge snapping turtle.  We both love to be outside, so this actually was a great date for us.
I have to admit, I thought going out to the course was going to be kind of lame for a date, but, actually it was one of the best "dates" we've had in a while!  Beers were good, but the time spent alone with my hubby was even better....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!